Thursday 1 March 2012

I Love The Man I Thought You Were

It is absurd.
I never met anyone like you
You're a nice and decent man
You live your life fully.
A good son.
Loyal to your beloved mother
A responsible brother. Always and never forgot to remind your sisters
I understand you have a son-dad issues.
I guess most of us does, and I remember every single good side of you.
You had this crazy dream about being a good father and am sure you will be.  You said that you will take a picture with your son with identical football clothes on. I smiled at your thought, it was really sweet.
Not to mention, you know what it is like to love someone and i thought you will understand me. You said, if we love someone, we couldn't imagine to see she/he with someone else. We couldn't let go. Bloody hell, you didn't know a thing.
I had a believe in you and i've always turn back to give you a chance to make a change.


But
not anymore, you weren't the guy i thought you were
and I've start to wonder, what happened?

No comments:

Post a Comment