Saturday 25 February 2012

Last Night Dream

Last night I dream that I were preparing a dished for my girl-friend.
I'm not sure who, but I'm sure enough i were cooking something me and him used to like.

The image was clear and I remembered every scene in that dream. I was cooking on long table, stirring the dishes. It was seafood steamboat and it's really look alike as at Johny's Restaurant.  She was staring at the meal and i was so passionate to serve it for her.
Then, i went to the cabinet at the back of the kitchen to take the utensil and I'm remember in that dream i thought of you and said in my mind, that you the one teach me how to cook this meal.
but then, when i reached back to the table, i saw my friend (which is real and i know her) was preparing the meal for her. I was really mad, not because she interrupted the cooking, but because i cant prepare the cooking for her.

I really don't want to take this dream seriously, eventhough i felt like theres a msg behind it. i just hope it's not true.


No comments:

Post a Comment